60th: BITTERSWEET SEPTEMBER

CONFESSION BY:
Someone who overthinks a lot lately and this might not be at all happening as she's currently overthinking.

This feels familiar.
The air when the situation has gone silence for a while.
That cold air in a dark empty room.
The "I wish this never happened".
It will always burn and end anyways.

Who am I kidding right?? It's too good to be true.
Time and time again when it started, I tell myself "Why are you acting so dumb? Thinking that this could end the other way around?"

It's time to be true to yourself.
You are better off alone anyways.
Happier in fact.

Although you are the happiest when love comes to greet you, you know there's that worry feeling because it never works out.

Maybe it's cause of YOU.
Have you ever think of that before?
Time for a reality check, missy.

There I go, too harsh on my own self yet again.

Have faith though, it will definitely make you stronger. I won't lose faith, insyaAllah.
Cause I know this is my test in life anyways.
Other people had it million times harder than this.
So mine are bearable.

It's the unseen wound. Barely bleeding. I'll be alright.

The question now is that, should I start saying my goodbyes? Before it really truly ends maybe?
Ahh, not again. I have tears in my eyes as I'm typing this but I refuse to let it streamed down my face.
Nope. Not gonna. Not worth it.

Praying that Allah SWT makes it bearable for me to handle.
Like I wish I could do that forever than any other stuff...just pray...cause it's healing.
It balances me in a way.
Super therapeutic.

Why am I doing this to myself though?
Why do I let myself go through this painful experience?
Haven't I had enough though?
I'm not being kind to myself.

They say never give up.
Is having enough and not wanting to go through all that is me giving up?
Or can I just named it as the thing people these days simply love to say "it's an act of self love" and just leave everything that I feel is not working out behind?

Source: www.independent.co.uk

That term can be misused if you ask me, don't you agree?

Then again, if I give up, is it so bad though?
Maybe I'm not meant for all this.
Have anyone ever think of that?

I know for a fact I'll do this all over again once love comes to greet me.

The question now is that, have I not learned enough?
Or when is the right time to say enough is enough??

_________________________________________________________________________________

If you guys are interested to send in your confession, you guys can check out how in below entry.
52nd Calling Out To All Confessors

Salam menggemok and Toodles~

Assalamualaikum and Have a great day ahead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)