66th: OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE

Assalamualaikum

Currently diffusing YL: Pine and Eucalyptus Radiata

I wrote this entry title months ago.

I didn't manage to find time to even start the entry so I have no idea what I was about to write back then.

But somehow, months later, in fact even the year has changed (Happy 2021 by the way. Nothing new. Covid-19 is still around more than ever), this title is still suitable with my current mood & situation.

Alhamdulillah I finally got my long awaited break from work.

And no, not because of the working from home thingy due to Covid-19. That is a whole other story. Long story short, WFH is not fun at all.

So the deal is I am now officially 6 days into my unpaid leave! Yippee yeay!

Ok I know, this is not my first time taking unpaid leave from work. In fact this is my third time already (I think).

I have taken so many unpaid leave in the past (due to my many health issues. My fam & close friends know why) that taking it now seems trivial.

Only that this time I am taking it longer and most probably won't be seeing office and works for quite some times. Boy, do I be glad yo!

Fudgy being as pretty as a princess. Oh wait, Fudgy IS a princess.

I have so many plans for my time off from work this time.

There are tonnes of books waiting to be finished since, erm I don't know, 2018 maybe? I have a bad habit of keep buying more books even though the ones at home are still wrapped with plastic. Well, there is no more better time than now to do the readings.

This blog is also in much needed attention. I have been secretly feeling jealous of my past self for being able to write lots of entries whenever my past self wanted too (mostly in 2013 when I first started blogging). Main reason is not free time, I think, coz I do have free time sometime but I am usually too tired and drained @ penat otak from work. So I guess faktor usia, no? Wtv the reason is, now I hope I'll be more inspired to write.

I also plan to master my cooking skill. So far so good. I wouldn't say I love being in the kitchen and cooking up a feast or stuffs. But I do love cooking for my fam (friends belum berani lagi. Takut kena lahar kalau tak sedap. Ahahahahh). So yeah, this ample free time I plan to cook more and eat more and force more people to taste my masterpieces. Hoho.

Anyway, in my previous entry, I wrote about waiting for my boss's Covid-19 test result. Alhamdulillah the result was negative. 

A few weeks ago my cousin tested positive. I was so worried about my cousin and his fam and also my mom who lives next door to them. Thanks to Allah, my cousin already sembuh and the rest of his fam weren't infected. So is my mom.

It is scary how Covid-19 is not a joke and yet people, yang tak pernah ada orang terdekat dorang yang tested positive, still nak memperlekehkan dan pandang ringan this Covid-19.

It's real guys. Covid-19 is REAL!

Stay at home and don't simply happy-happy keluar jalan-jalan like old times. There's no more old times for now. We are living in the era of Covid-19 pandemic . Lantak laa PKP ke PKPB ke PKPP ke PKPD ke or whats not, kita yang kena jadi pandai & celik dengan keadaan semasa.

Just because no one close to you or yourself tested positive, doesn't mean the pandemic isn't there.

If you really have to go out, wear your mask PROPERLY. And bring along hand sanitizer and use them frequently. I know, the alcohol makes your tangan kering, the mask makes you suffocate, but it is WAY BETTER than kena Covid-19 guys. Or worse, bawak balik Covid-19 kat fam from golongan berisiko.

I just hope that people who haven't take this issue seriously would change their mindset. Together, we can fight this. Rindu kan nak jalan-jalan macam dulu-dulu?

Panjang pulak Pesanan Khidmat Masyarakat pasal Covid-19. So back to the title of my entry, yas, I am now a few weeks (or days) away from moving out of my comfort zone.

I don't think it is time for me to reveal the details yet but I do hope you guys who are reading this entry boleh sama-sama tolong doakan for all my urusan supaya dipermudahkanNya. 

InsyaAllah my life will go through a huge transition and I'll be relocating soon. So prayers for things to go well and as planned.

I am hopeful for this change. I believe I can take this as an opportunity for me to relax and recollect myself after all these years of stresses and burnout from working.

I will write more on this when the time has come.

My last day in the office before my long hol. My boss asked me to pose with my room's door. Idk what's the significant of this shot though but went with it anyway.

Till then, stay safe everyone and please keep your social distancing betul-betul.

Salam menggemok and Toodles~

Assalamualaikum and Mask on!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)