58th: MY FAVORITE BAJU EVER!

Assalamualaikum

Have you guys ever fall in love with this one baju of yours that you guys could wear them EVERY SINGLE DAY without feeling bored and each time you put it on, you feel empowered and super confident?

Well, I have.

In fact, numerous times since I learned the language of style. Gitchew~

My obsession started with one of my dresses when I was around 3 to 4 years old.

I still remember the exact design of the dress.

White and red in color.

The dress is adorned with 3 dimensional tomatoes (the tomatoes literally hang from the front part of the dress).

I tell you, it's really cute. I mean that's why my mom bought it for me right.

But I fell too deeply in love with it that I wanted to wear the dress, like I said earlier, EVERY. SINGLE. DARN. DAY.

Behold the collection of my childhood photos.
See that magnificent tomatoes dress? Yup, that's the one guys!
I even smiled proudly some more while wearing it.

My parents saw the seriousness of the matter and they tried (boy did they tried) to stop the "madness" by buying me more adorable dresses.

There were dresses with smock, lace, colorful beads and embellishments but I keep wanting that tomatoes dress.

I seriously donno what happened to the dress in the end but based on what my parents told me, they said the dress, unfortunately, got stained and the evil stain decided to stay and ruined my entire childhood (Read: Dramatic alert).

Sad, I know. What's even sadder is that somehow I feel that my parents might have hid the dress somewhere beyond my finding and they themselves forgot where they put it and decided that is what's best.

Well, that's one down.

As I grow older, I'll always have an obsession towards one piece of clothing that I currently possessed from time to time.

It can be a shirt. Or a dress, skirt, scarf. And even a headband.

But never undies. I'm not bias when it comes to undies coz they all are dear to me. :P

Currently, I just realized that I might be wearing my one set of kurung more than the others.

Literally realized it today and immediately decide to put it up on my blog so that one day when I look back, I'll have the chance to judge my fashion sense in 2019. :P

One time during my office Raya celebration.

The other time while celebrating Raya with my Geng Kucing Hitom.

Literally taken today.

Number one kurung choice when I'm feeling quite fancy but wanna keep it lowkey at the same time.

A worthy purchase (from Malaysia Plus Size) that deserves a whole blog entry to be dedicated for it.

And definitely, my RM140 was very well spent.

Even wearing the kurung while carrying the fattest cat in the world,

Salam menggemok and Toodles~

Assalamualaikum and Have a nice day.

P/s: Might be wearing it again next week.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)