59th: DEAR SYU

Assalamualaikum

Dear Syu,

I miss you!

It's been just 2 days but I miss you so much already!!!

In fact, Yuo and Aifa also miss you!!!


We talk about how much we miss your antics, your contagious laughter, your funny and overly dramatic responses to practically anything.

Gosh Syu, you really know how to make people miss you!!

There are so many memories of you that are still so vivid and feels like they just happened yesterday.

Your all time favorite salahkan-kaki-kecik-sebab-tu-always-nak-jatuh theory.

"Alah aku kan tinggi. Kaki aku kecik so tak stabil."

Seriously Syu?? Your feet are at fault? You literally trip over nothing, Syu.

And yes, your signature nak termuntah act before every presentation during our Diploma years. Duh, who could ever forget that?

"Korang, aku rasa aku tak boleh present weyh. Aku nervous. Wekkk *with the most dramatic gagging sound*."

Every time you do that, Yuo, Aifa and I would smack you without fail and say "Syu, you're gonna do well, ok. Kau confident je kang masa present tu. Plus, it's a group presentation. Please jangan nak buat pasal."

You were the joker of our geng Ampat.

And as if it weren't good enough that you were supplying us with laughing pills, you also chose to be the mother of our group.

You took care of us like we were your younger sisters (though you are the youngest among us).


You were always planning for geng Ampat's meet ups, hangouts and lepaking sesh.

And I was foolish, Syu. Yes, I was.

To think that all those plannings will keep on coming for at least the next 30 years of our friendship.

I always thought, it's okay to give a few rain checks here and there sometimes because I am too busy juggling life.

I always thought that there's always tomorrow, next time and some other time.

I always thought Whatsapp and social medias are enough for us to spend our "quality time" together as friends.

Little did I know that I was such a silly Billy to think so.

Now, there is no more tomorrow or next time or even some other time for us anymore, Syu.

You have left me. You have left geng Ampat. You have left us all.

You have left this world, Syu.

I was shocked. I was devastated.

When Aifa broke the news to me, I just sat there.

My mind went blank.

And suddenly I just burst into tears. Ugly tears. You made me ugly cried, Syu.

We just saw each other. We just texted each other. We just made fun of each other.

Just a few days ago.

You were chirpy and cheerful as always. And, now, you're gone.

You're gone, Syu.

Allahu~

I really wish there was more time for us.

I really wish there was!

But astaghfirullahalazim, Allah knows best.

Syu, Allah took you together with Madi, the love of your life.

Allah bagi korang bercinta sehingga ke akhir hayat bersama-sama.

Dan Allah amik korang masa korang dalam perjalanan ke tempat kerja mencari rezeki halal untuk keluarga.

Allahuakbar sayangnya Allah pada kau, Syu.


Kau orang baik-baik, Syu.

You are one of the kindest souls I have ever met in this world.

You are more than just a friend to me.

You are a sister I never had.

You were always there during my hardest and also happiest moments.

You were there (and Madi too!) when my dad passed away.

You were there (and Madi, Hana, Hani too!) when my mom was hospitalized.

You were also there during my wedding, celebrating the happiest day of my life together.


Syu, ramai sangat orang sayang kau.

Ramai betul orang datang ziarah jenazah kau dan Madi kelmarin.

Allahu, Syu.

Though the night of your funeral was sorrowful but I swear to God it was calm and peaceful.

As much as we all love you and Madi, Allah terlebih-lebih sayang lagi kat korang.

Subhanallah.

Syu, semoga syurga buatmu sahabat.

Aku sayang kau sangat-sangat.

Semoga ada rezeki, kita jumpa di jannah. InsyaAllah~

Alfatihah, Syu.


Assalamualaikum.

*Allahyarhamah Nur Syuhadah Zaini dan suami, Allayarham Muhammad Hamadi Zakaria telah meninggal dunia pada 23 Julai 2019 setelah terlibat di dalam kemalangan di Federal Highway. Marilah kita sama-sama sedekahkan alFatihah buat kedua-dua arwah. Arwah juga telah meninggalkan 2 orang puteri, Hana Safiyyah, 6 tahun dan Hani Safina, 2 tahun. Semoga roh kedua-dua arwah dicucuri rahmat Allah. Amin~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)