55th: 2019 IS MY YEAR

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys!!! Happy 2019!!!

By the way, my entry title is just so random.

I don't have anything big planned for this year actually.

I just wanna have a peaceful, less conflict, less drama, less shenanigan and I donno, maybe some time off from work (?).

We are 2 months deep into 2019 and I am still not over the fact that 2018 has gone by just like that.

I traveled quite a lot last year (gosh, saying 2018 as last year is so weird. I'm still not used to it).

Lots of first times for me.

First time visiting Indonesia (Medan).

First time going overseas with my husband, just the two of us (Bali).

First time organized my family overseas vacation without using any travel agency (Perth).

First time working in a small Ministry (Kementerian Wilayah Persekutuan).

Also lots of second times as well.

Second time traveling overseas with my in-laws (Medan).

Second time having miscarriage.

Second time low key hating to move to a new Ministry.

But I went through em all. I went through em all without any hesitations. Coz well, that's how life is.

And I had so many joy and happiness in 2018 and I pray that I'll get more of those this year (coz I'm greedy like that).

I really want 2019 to be a year that I can list more of my first and second times and maybe even third or fourth (as long as they are pleasant things, I'm willing to repeat em again and again).

Being around your family is always the best. 
They help put some sense into your mind when you're losing your s**t.
P/s: You'll get me when you're older and can't adult well like me. :P

I bonded a lot with this one particular cousin of mine last year. But then again, we are always together so yea.

More of these in 2019 please.

And this too (good shot like this is so hard to capture).

Since I started working, I never really get to free my mind from thinking about werk, werk ,werk. And damn son, it's no fun. 

So I wish and pray that this year, somehow, will be the year that I will be blessed with the opportunity to get some time off from my 9 - 6 job. A super long vacay maybe?? Netflix's waiting by the way. :P

Hoping for a chill year of 2019.

Let 2019 be the year for everyone to be happier, healthier and merrier.

InsyaAllah~amin. :)

Salam menggemok and Toodles~

Assalamualaikum and Have a great year ahead.


Comments

  1. 4. The points for a inexperienced ball are often subtracted from the sum of
    points for other 5 balls if a green ball is in a hollow.

    2. There are hollows on the sector's surface, so, some balls are shot into these hollows and some
    of them can keep on surface of even be thrown out
    of the wooden surface. 1. The spinning prime is
    positioned near them and it helps the balls transferring in such a method.
    This sim is configurable by guidelines that define, how the
    simulator will act in the course of the paroli simulation session in a robust
    and flexible way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)