67th: BE NICE TO ONE ANOTHER. DON'T BE LIKE COVID-19!

Assalamualaikum

I have relocated to Jekarda gaez!

Alhamdulillah after 4 months being here, I have finally settled down in my apartment.

I still can't believe that I am thousands of miles away from home and tbh, I feel kinda okay (bet it must gotta be because of the fact that I'm on leave from work. You know, no work, no stress).

But yeah, so far so good.

Though I'm still not used with the local way of doing many things. I'm learning each day and I'm enjoying the process (but it does require A LOT OF PATIENCE).

Some days are better than the others so I take one day at a time.

However I'm sad about leaving my cats behind. But they seem to be doing okay with my mom (in fact wayyy better than just okay. They seem happy whenever I video called my mom and my mom would show them jumping and running around without any care. THE AUDACITY! I cry for them on daily basis ok).

A cat I made friend with during a house viewing.
Super friendly I almost brought him home but the owner came looking for him. Potong bethol!

Another cat from the same household came to say hi too.
This one meows a lot and looks a lot like Fudgy (cry inside my heart).

First stray cat I met in Jakarta. She's well fed and plump. My heart is happy.

I do miss my cats a lot but I have no idea when I can go back to Malaysia in this current Covid-19 situation. 

When I first found out that I'll be posting abroad and it's gonna be to Indonesia, I was glad because I thought it'll be easy peasy for me to just hop on a two-hour flight to go back home but now there's Covid-19 in picture, everything became complicated and mandatory quarantine for both Malaysia and Indonesia sides are damn expensive.

Sooooo yeah guys. I guess I won't be going back home any time soon. *sigh*

Anyways, after more than a year living with Covid-19, my take from this catastrophe would be that everyone is struggling to survive each day. May it be struggling physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, financially, there are a lot of struggles involved. Indeed we are all going through a really trying time right now.

Sadly, I have been "accused" of by some of my so-called friends that I may not be affected by Covid-19 as much as others. That was kinda heart breaking for me and I think it's pretty unfair because you can't simply judge people's struggles when you were not even part of their daily life.

Of course I smiled and seemed happy in my social media feeds. Like why would I posted a crying photo of myself? (Not judging those who do) But that doesn't mean that I have it easier compared to others. And I myself would not dare to say that to others too cuz I have no freaking idea about their lives.

If your friends share their stories on losses of people around them after you shared about yours, that doesn't mean that they are not acknowledging yours. It just means that your friends want to share the burden of losing people from their lives too.

And the idea of shaming people who are trying to enjoy little things in their lives in the midst of pandemic, that should STOP. For me as long as you're not breaching the Covid-19 SOP, by all means, do enjoy the time you have left with your loved ones.

Cuz life is short guys.
Let people enjoy.
Let people live their live.

What I'm trying to say is that why don't us all be kinder to one another and stop being too harsh. We never know what they are battling on the inside of their heart.

Because everyone is missing their loved ones. And some might even be missing those who are no longer around due to Covid-19.

Don't let this pandemic ruins more than it already has.
Don't let the distance keeps you from strengthening the bond within your family.
Don't let your friendships break over small things.

Reconnect. Rekindle. Now is the time. 

Be nice to one another. :)

Till then, take care and stay safe guys.

Salam menggemok and Toodles~

Assalamualaikum and Get vaccinated!


Comments

  1. Yes indeed, always gotta be kind to each and everyone around and see the bigger picture. Hope that thing don’t bother you as much anymore. Love the message and life update in this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss sisz! It's all about being kinder and more understanding towards one another these days. I'm feeling much better as I'm learning and trying to practice being more empathetic. Thanks for checking up on me. Hugs and kisses. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)