57th: EVERYWHERE BUT HERE

Assalamualaikum

Oh hey, guess what?

This is my third post this year.

Wow, I'm on fire guys!!

I have been thinking since I wrote my last post as to why lately I seem to be losing touch to blog.

I mean, I just don't get what is wrong with me? I still love writing and membebel-ing. But I feel that my writing skill has declined a.k.a. mereput a.k.a. sendu big time.

So after many sleepless nights of thinking (or more likely Netflix binge-watching), I've come to a conclusion: I am everywhere but here.

I mean, my body is here, my fingers are typing but my mind keeps going wild you know.

Sometimes while I'm writing, I keep thinking " Ada lagi ke orang baca blog nowadays?" or "Who will read this?" or "Will people think I'm lame for still blogging about my personal life?" coz you know now blog is all about being a marketing tool to sell oneself, therefore this blog is totally out of question coz we all know how minimal I blog and seriously I really can't see how this blog can become a platform for me to market myself to get endorsement from any brands, i.e. blogger tak laku. Herr~

Or worst, "What if people from my workplace/my jiran/my distant relatives who barely know me found my blog and judge me based on what I wrote here?"

Darn. So many questions and worries and doubts until I can't even focus on what to write.

Hence, today, I am making a revelation.

From now on, I will write whatever I feel like writing. I will blog whatever I feel like blogging (well of course within boundary. I mean, I ain't gonna use my blog as a space to tarnish someone's name. Also this blog will forever remain family friendly. Therefore, please click subscribe for more family fun entertainment).

Plus, this blog is built based on my fondness towards writing and also journaling.

I wrote like gazillions of diaries since my childhood years.

And I always tried my best to keep them hidden in a stash somewhere in my room but somehow, mysteriously, my mom will always find them and read them (Read: without feeling guilty at all) like they were meant to be written for her.

Like hello Mama, that's my diary, not one of your novels.

I'll get so mad (more embarrassed actually) whenever she quotes my teen-angst phrases every time we argue on something. And Bapak will be like "Oh, so this is what I've been missing. Must read that diary too." Guys, seriously, stop reading my diary. *roll eyes*

But hey look at me now, publicly publishing about how and what I'm feeling to the whole world coz why not. My parents knew everything already so wtv man.

Haha. Just kidding. I bet many of you guys have experienced this too right?

Gigih menulis diari, siap beli marker pen warna-warni. Tulis pasal crush kat kelas sebelah.

Tiba-tiba mak kau baca and kena marah sebab pergi sekolah sibuk nak crush2 plak.

Good old days guys, good old days.

Anywaysss, back to the bunch of questions that kept me, no, refrained me from writing genuinely a.k.a. lengthily (it seems my entries have become shorter and shorter these days. Yup, I noticed that guys, I noticed), I guess I have nothing to worry about anymore.

This blog is a reflection of me and the life that I go through daily.

Why blog if you just can't express yourself truly and wholeheartedly. Am I right?

I won myself a mini unicorn at a very expensive funfair.
I donno why but funfair is totally my jam regardless of how old I am now.

Quote of the day: Just be yourself. People will always find way/s to judge you. Don't let that fact hold you back from enjoying your life to the fullest. But always remember to be kind and polite and badass at the same time. I know you know what I mean.

Salam menggemok and Toodles~

Assalamualaikum and Have an awesome week ahead.

Comments

  1. Jules riana hehe8 July 2019 at 19:45

    Please talk abt make up. And teach me laaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiyoo uolz.
      Meolz pun masih belajar2 lagi cara nak tepek bedak. XP
      Anywaysss, thanks for the support. Gitchewww~

      Delete
  2. LOVE THIS POST THE MOST! I feel like this is the genuine you. Keep on shining that light! Btw, that diary part, weihhh sama!! hahahahaahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG THANK U SO MUCH!!!
      Tryna put some soul back into this blog like ol'time.
      That diary conundrum is inevitable for every anak of Asian parents am i right?? :P

      Delete
  3. It is the best time to make a few plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy.

    I’ve read this post and if I could I want to counsel you
    few attention-grabbing issues or tips. Maybe you can write next
    articles referring to this article. I want to read more issues
    approximately it! I’ll immediately grasp your rss feed as I can’t find your e-mail
    subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any?

    Kindly permit me know in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, but
    I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if
    all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you
    did, the web will be a lot more helpful than ever
    before. http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there.

      Thank u so much for the supportive and kind words!!!
      I am definitely very inspired to write more. :)

      U can subscribe to my blog by clicking the "Subscribe" link on my blog's header (at the top of the page) and u'll get notified through e-mail every time I post a new entry.

      Yippee~

      Delete
  4. Hiring competent employees is also a crucial key to attain success
    on this field. Businesses of all sizes should adopt formal performance management procedures to cut
    back the chance of an excellent claim. If you have
    an in depth CV part it into two; one like a short resume maximum of
    two pages sent together with application and another is reveal version to become offered when demanded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, You have done an incredible job.

    I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my
    friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there.

      Thank you so much for the support and motivation!!

      I'll definitely continue to share more on my blog. Do keep your eyes peeled! :)

      Delete
  6. great points altogether, you just received a new reader.
    What could you suggest in regards to your put up that
    you simply made a few days ago? Any certain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi new reader.
      Feel free to subscribe so that u'll be alerted via email every time I upload new post.
      Thank u! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)