56th: WHERE'S MY MOJO?

Assalamualaikum

First and foremost, I wanna wish everyone a very Happy Ramadan!!

We are already in week 3 and may Allah ease the remaining days of the month for us. InsyaAllah~

I have been absent from blogging for months.

To be honest, I really wish I could write more.

There's so many things going on in my mind lately. And I have been thinking of ways to put them all out there.

It's not because I don't have time to write. I do have plenty (last month I was on a 1-month half paid leave. But we'll get there later).

It is more of because I find it very difficult for me to express them. And that really bugs me you know.

I mean, I have been really dedicated to my blog since I started it back in 2013 (well at least for the first few years. After that I have been quite busy starting my career and stuffs. But you know what I mean right).

I feel very confident and comfortable to write about what's on my mind here. And ideas just flow from my brain right to my fingertips effortlessly. It just feels natural.

But lately, things feel stuck in the middle and I don't know which is the middle.

Me having a great time in Bandung, Indonesia earlier this year.
Trivia: Bandung is a nice place to go for family vacation but be careful in choosing where to eat.
Food poisoning alert (based on my very own unfortunate experience).

There has been times where I just sit there in front of my computer and trying real hard to write new post (coz my every desire really wants to do so). But nothing came out. Like literally not even one word.

It got me thinking whether I have lost my touch as a blogger/writer. Or I just simply lost my passion because I have used up all my energy to do other adult things.

Geez, I DEFINITELY don't want that to happen. I really want to stay passionate and enthusiastic about my one thing that I love most since young. Exactly, WRITING!!

I even wish that one day I'll manage to write and publish a book (P/s: Please buy).

Does any of you guys ever feel like this?

As if you've lost your burning passion on something you really enjoy and love doing because you are too tired doing other things that you don't really like but you just have to because you know, commitments. *roll eyes*

Do pray for me to get back the excitement on writing that I somehow have lost (a little bit, I hope. I mean, this post is not half bad right?).

Oh regarding the 1-month leave I mentioned earlier, I did get what I wished for in my previous post. I got the time off from work that I needed so badly (well, not really in a way I pictured it to be but syukur laa dapat cuti jugak).

Last month, I took a month of half paid leave to take care of my mom. She had to undergo a thyroid surgery. Alhamdulillah everything went well and as usual, my mom recovers pretty quickly (she really needs to drop me some tips on how to be strong and energetic like that).

There, I guess you lose some, you gain some in life. All praise to God for giving us all the opportunity to still be here today and I'm glad you guys took the time to read my blog though I haven't been actively updating.

I'll get back my mojo. I'm pretty sure. I won't let my busy life overtake my passion for writing.

Salam menggemok and Toodles~

Assalamualaikum and Have a great day.


Comments

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here!

    Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!!
      I'm glad you found my blog useful.
      Thank you so much for your support!!
      It means a lot. :)
      I'll definitely write more real soon!!

      Delete
  2. I ɗdo not even know the way I ended up right here,
    but I assumеԀ this sսbmit ᴡas once good.
    I do nott know who you might be howeѵer defіnitely you're goіng to a famous blogger if you happen to are not aⅼready.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words!!!
      You have definitely inspire me to keep on writing.
      I am deeply touched by your encouragement!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)