49th: I AM BEING FEATURED!!!

Assalamualaikum

Hello everyone!!!

I know it's almost the end of Eid but before it is too late, I am gonna wish everyone SELAMAT HARI RAYA and MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN.

I hope everyone's Syawal has been a blast so far. We have another week to go (so I guess my wish is still valid laa kan?? :P ).

Anywaysss, I have a great announcement to make and I am sooooo excited about this.

You gaizzzzzz, I AM BEING FEATURED ON ANOTHER BLOG!!!

Yasss, you read it right!!!



I have been invited by my beloved BFF (who happens to be a blogger as well), Ruby Wan Kenobi, to become a guest writer on her super neat blog, RubyIbm <-- do check it out.

Her blog is packed with loads of inspirational write ups and the layout is very urban-chic (cantik uolz!!!).

So go read it now!!!



InsyaAllah~there'll be more collabo between me and her in the future.

Anywhooo, I'm also open to any offer of collaboration with anyone who is interested to feature me on their blog or being featured on my blog. 

Just hit me up on chachozzy@gmail.com and we can storimori. :)

We bloggers must stick together tight2 and rapat2 yaww!!!

Till then~stay safe and write more!!! ^^,

Salam menggemok and Toodles~

Assalamualaikum and Have an awesome day!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)