UCAPENDEK SI ARNAB GEMOK 261014

Assalamualaikum

For the longest time evahhh I have not spend my Saturday here in Malacca, finally managed to do so yesterday. Alhamdulillah~

Feel like I have made a big, no, HUGE accomplishment in my life when I managed to not get my ass back home for the past three weeks. Mak, saya sudah besar~~

Source: Google image

Maybe it's not that much but whatever it is, I'm happy. And when I'm happy, it usually means the world is once again, being restored with humanity. 

Now let us all cheers for the upcoming Monday which I'll still be spending the day (well, at least half of it) here in Malacca.
Source: Google image

Salam menggemok. Toodles~

Assalamualaikum and Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)