41st: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (3)

Assalamualaikum
Since yesterday was 31st August, 
Maka lahirlah sebuah cinta buat negaraku yang tersayang, Malaysia~
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, MALAYSIA~
Fret not. 57 is just a number. You're still looking young, fresh and A-awesome!!! =)
So it's been like more than 2 months ago since my last write-up. 
So the last message I got in my blog's chat box is like more than a month ago (blog tak laku T___T).
So I heard people already forgotten about the existence of siarnabgemok.blogspot (chewah~bajet popular suatu masa dulu).
Therefore here I am, gonna fulfill my duty as a dedicated (ewahhh~) blogger who will once again redeem my lack of entries for the past few months with a photo book entry (taktik takyah tulis banyak sebab takde masa. Mwehehehehh).
Raya is long gone but I'm still in the mood of sharing my joy and happiness of celebrating it with my loved ones. Alhamdulillah we cadets were given a week of Raya holiday (ye, kami dapat cuti juga. Tunggu masuk servis nanti barulah merasa raya tak dapat cuti bagai. Oh God~). So I managed to spend my long-awaited, much appreciated holiday at kampung with Mama, Nenek, aunties, uncles and cousins. 
Now lets all walk down the memory lane (untuk beberapa bulan yang lalu jelah tapi). Let my Raya photo book begins~




























But what's a cadet without the cam-whoring session with other cadets aite??
So here you go, I present to y'all the summary of my cadet-life for the past few weeks (kalau nak kumpul dan tunjuk semua, mahu muntah korang menatap 1-1. Harap-harap yang ni semua tak melampaui batas). Lewlz~















And as usual, checking out myself to see how iz me doing as a cadet as of now.
So far I'm still holding on and masih mampu menampung keberatan eye-bags. *tunjuk good*


I really wish that I could write more like old times. But time constraint with so many things to be done in such a short time, I have to sacrifice my liking towards writing and bebel-ing. 

Whatever it is, I warmly welcome all junior cadets who will be joining us starting this October. Fear not, cadet life is not so bad. NOT. SO. BAD. Ehehehehehehh~
Salam menggemok. Toodles~
Assalamualaikum and Have a nice day chuolz!!!

Comments

  1. Hi cik, saya perasan cik pakai braces masa DPA. Boleh saya tahu mcm mana cik pergi appointments? Dibenarkan ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Weekends kalau takde apa2 aktiviti, biasanya kami akan diberi pelepasan untuk balik rumah. So my dentist appointments I always set em during the weekends yang I boleh balik. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

42nd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (4)

28th: SI ARNAB GEMOK WENT PTD INTERVIEW

43rd: CORET KURSUS KADET PTD (5/GRAND FINALE)